- Doubles immunity, clinically tested, suitable for all age groups in all seasons
- Improves stress tolerance and increases energy
- Has strong antioxidant properties
- Natural and safe
- Synergestic combination of herbs and plant extracts in a base of amla fruit pulp
- Derived from a 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic formula
Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam. It can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash.